NOTIFICATION (May 1st, 2008)
I'm on a swap hiatus for an indefinite period. However, I may conduct small swaps from time to time as my time permits, thus do drop me a line if you're interested!! :)
Just think, wouldn't it be fun and nice when one day you receive a postage or parcel bearing lots and lots of goodies to feast your eyes or tummy on? Sounds interesting? then this is the site for you!
I live in Malaysia and love to receive nice cute 'kawaii' stuff and also wish to share with you bits of our lovely country.
These are the things that I can offer
(the list is not exhaustive, anything not listed just ask and I can probably get it for you!) :
* Foodstuff (snacks, biscuits to spices)
* Candies, lollies, chocolates - all things sweet!
* Instant beverage (3in1 coffee - our famous white coffee, flavoured teas, herbal cooling drink)
* Postcards, Newspapers, Magazines
* Fridge magnets
* Kawaii gift boxes, keychains, handphone accessories
* Stationeries (from kawaii pens, pencils, eraser to notepad, stickers)
* Small tote bag, pouch, coin bag
* Accessories (hairband, earrings, necklace, bracelet, hair clips, scarf)
* Household accessories (home decor, tissue box cover, runners, bedroom slippers, candles, incense, tealights)
* For the kids (toys, jigsaw puzzles, colouring books)
What I would love to receive :
* your local country's foodstuff (snacks, biscuits, candies, lollies, chocolates, coffee, tea)
* magazines (Martha Stewart, interior design, craft) - don't mind past issues but in good condition
* craft materials, button, fabric, etc..
* fridge magnets that depicts your country or kawaii magnets
* recipe books (must be in English)
* stationeries (something that is cute)
* anything kawaii (windchime, sanrio, keropee, barney, disney characters, pocoyo, etc..)
* cute gift boxes, paperbags, loot bag for children's parties
* accessories (hair clips, earrings, etc.. ~ would love it if it's made by you!)
* cute tote bag, coin bag
* household accessories (home decor, tissue box cover, runners, candles, incense, tealights, etc..)
* cute kitchen utensils/baking stuff (cute cookie cutters, baking pan)
* altered art (glass jar, vintage items such as signages
* bath gel/soap, lip balm, hand lotion, etc..
* toys for toddler
* something that is 'one of a kind' that would put a smile on my face (love surprises!!)
If you're interested to be my swap partner, please leave a comment, chat me up at my swaps board or email me at email@example.com and we'll definitely be able to work out our swap package! :D
Let's swap sincerely and honestly.