Swapping Fun!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

NOTIFICATION (May 1st, 2008)

I'm on a swap hiatus for an indefinite period. However, I may conduct small swaps from time to time as my time permits, thus do drop me a line if you're interested!! :)


Gimme Your Stuff



Would you like to try your hand at swapping?

Just think, wouldn't it be fun and nice when one day you receive a postage or parcel bearing lots and lots of goodies to feast your eyes or tummy on? Sounds interesting? then this is the site for you!

I live in Malaysia and love to receive nice cute 'kawaii' stuff and also wish to share with you bits of our lovely country.

These are the things that I can offer
(the list is not exhaustive, anything not listed just ask and I can probably get it for you!) :

* Foodstuff (snacks, biscuits to spices)

* Candies, lollies, chocolates - all things sweet!

* Instant beverage (3in1 coffee - our famous white coffee, flavoured teas, herbal cooling drink)

* Postcards, Newspapers, Magazines

* Fridge magnets

* Kawaii gift boxes, keychains, handphone accessories

* Stationeries (from kawaii pens, pencils, eraser to notepad, stickers)

* Small tote bag, pouch, coin bag

* Accessories (hairband, earrings, necklace, bracelet, hair clips, scarf)

* Household accessories (home decor, tissue box cover, runners, bedroom slippers, candles, incense, tealights)

* For the kids (toys, jigsaw puzzles, colouring books)

What I would love to receive :

* your local country's foodstuff (snacks, biscuits, candies, lollies, chocolates, coffee, tea)

* magazines (Martha Stewart, interior design, craft) - don't mind past issues but in good condition

* craft materials, button, fabric, etc..

* fridge magnets that depicts your country or kawaii magnets

* recipe books (must be in English)

* stationeries (something that is cute)

* anything kawaii (windchime, sanrio, keropee, barney, disney characters, pocoyo, etc..)

* cute gift boxes, paperbags, loot bag for children's parties

* accessories (hair clips, earrings, etc.. ~ would love it if it's made by you!)

* cute tote bag, coin bag

* household accessories (home decor, tissue box cover, runners, candles, incense, tealights, etc..)

* cute kitchen utensils/baking stuff (cute cookie cutters, baking pan)

* altered art (glass jar, vintage items such as signages

* bath gel/soap, lip balm, hand lotion, etc..

* toys for toddler

* something that is 'one of a kind' that would put a smile on my face (love surprises!!)

If you're interested to be my swap partner, please leave a comment, chat me up at my swaps board or email me at karenoh.my@gmail.com and we'll definitely be able to work out our swap package! :D

Let's swap sincerely and honestly.

Happy SWAP-ping!!

Gimme Your Stuff

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, im from Florida, U.S.A. and I would love to swap with you. My name is not up on the list yet but here's my blog.
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.listAll&friendID=51839032&startID=330850352&StartPostedDate=2007-11-21%2019:05:00&next=1&page=1&Mytoken=24670142-48E0-4F96-8E1D63E98DD0845F70271709

Just email me or comment me on my blog if your interested.:]

Anonymous said...

Ehy girl ^_^ nice to meet you!
I've just read about you via the web site "Gimme your stuff", and we've really lots interests in common!
My name is Daniela, and I'm a 25 years old italian girl from Rome.. would you like to swap with me??? *^_^*
Here you'll can find my lists.. ^__- http://www.sweetysupergirl.blogspot.com

I really hope to hear from you soon.. please reply via email ^_^
sweety@inwind.it
love, Daniela

Jeanette N said...

Hi!
I'd love to swap with you,I live in London,England and I'm pretty sure I can get you anything you'd like.
It'd be my first swap and I'm looking forward to it!
My blog is http://itwinkly.blogspot.com/
Contact me!=)

- Jeanette

ernstatz said...

hello, im a student from new jersey (very close to nyc) and am interested in swapping with you. please contact me if youre interested!

you can view my list here:
http://ernstatz.blogspot.com/

Giuli said...

Hi!
My name is Giuliana, I'm a mum of 36, and I live in Italy.
I've taken a look to your blog trought GIMME YOUR STUFF.
I wish to trade Japanese craft books (about felt, sewing and embroidery) or magazine (especially Cotton & Paint and similar) and fabrics.
I can send anything you want from my coutry, if I'm able to find.
Do you trade again?
Happy to hear from you,
have a nice day!
Giuli
giuliana.p@tele2.it
www.scrapzone.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

Hello!

I'm Cindy from Belgium
I would be interrested in swapping with you!

http://www.funkee.be/?p=12

Please let me know if interrested!

Hugs,
Cindy